Monday 17 August 2009

A good day

Today was a good day as the title says. I could have entitled this blog entry 'A bad day' or 'An average day' but that would probably have been misleading.

Around 12:30 there was a huge movement. This was very satisfying and well earned since I'd been on the pan since 11:58 focusing very hard. Time on the throne is never wasted though ... I was confident something would happen for me and I also managed to get through a couple of chapters of 'Fooled By Randomness', an excellent read I would recommend to all.

In terms of trading the day was also good. The crystal ball responded very well to my feelings of confidence and focus and really got into the zone for most of the races I traded. It's hard to explain what happened in the ones where I lost, but the phone rang once and the door bell went during another which interrupted my focus and probably explains it. I'm going to start keeping meticulous records of these types of events and see what correlations crop up over time.

I was going to post a screenshot of my pnl (which I was going to generate using http://www.juicestorm.com/betfairgen/) but to be honest I can't be ar$ed. Just trust me on this one eh, it was a 'good day'.

No comments: