Wednesday 26 August 2009

Illness blah blah...

I've been feeling a bit ill lately, which is a shame as I can't trade nearly as much as I'd like to. If you feel ill it's hard to focus and concentrate and do all the things that good little traders are supposed to do.

When I get better I'm planning on taking a long holiday because, hey, I can! That's the freedom you get from working for yourself. If you can call trading working. I mean it's just concentrating and focusing a bit and clicking some buttons and guessing here and there but to me it's work, honest! (No bots to see here guv!)

Actually, I'm not sure how much time all this illness and holidaying will leave me for trading at all! But hey don't worry, I'll pop onto my blog once in a while and bleat on about focus and concentration (but never actually post any really decent advice). I might also spend a bit of time working on my 'service' that I'm setting up which will provide you, the dear readers, with invaluable (although not necessarily for you) market analysis. Watch this space...

3 comments:

neil said...

At least this blog is more entertaining than a lot of trading blogs around, and ive probably learned as much about trading from it as from anywhere else lol

keep up the good work

will decide later said...

hi theo,
good luck with your blog.I for one will be checking yours after quick reading of adams blog.We all need a reality check time to time.

Poor betfairian

Rob The Builder. said...

Think you need some relaxation time on the racetrack. If you haven't made enough profit for a european trip, I believe Donnington Park's quite thrilling.